We've partnered with Veratad Technologies, an industry leading age verification service. The information you provide during account creation at JUUL.ch is used by Veratad to complete a public records search, only reporting back whether or not you are 18 years of age or older. If the system cannot immediately verify your age, you will be required to upload an valid, official form of photo I.D, such as a drivers license or passport. You will not be able to place an order until the age verification process has been completed.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products from JUUL.ch?
- How are you age verifying me?
- How do I know if I'm age verified?
- Do I have to be age verified every time I place an order on JUUL.ch?
- Is my account information safe?
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products at retail locations?
- Can I change the name on my JUUL account or billing information?