The JUUL aluminum shell encases a lithium ion battery, a circuit board and a pressure sensor, all separate from the vapor path and liquid. Our JUULpods are constructed with heat resistant, food-grade plastics, and contain a stainless steel vapor path, an industry standard silica wick, and nichrome coil heater.
Articles in this section
- Where is JUUL manufactured?
- How is JUUL made?
- What materials make up JUUL and the JUULpods?
- What kind of battery is in the device?
- What kind of magnets are in JUUL? Will the magnets affect other electronics?
- Can you speak about the health and safety of this product?
- How can I ensure I'm purchasing authentic JUUL products?